Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy 6 Years!

Yesterday Matt & I celebrated our 6th anniversary.  Sometimes I feel as though it was just last week that I walked down the aisle to my groom, but most days it is hard to remember life without Matt.  Over the weekend we went out on a date to celebrate and visited the waterfall where Matt proposed (which is a total fairy tale story that I need to retell someday).  We also looked through a lot of our wedding pictures.  I picked a few to share today.  I am so thankful for the man God chose to lead me and our family.  I love you, Matt, and cherish this life we get to spend together!


 








Love is patient and kind.  Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.  It does not demand its own way.  It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.  It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.   Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13: 4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment