Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Best Ice Cream Cone EVER


Last Saturday was a busy day for us.  Matt has been working on a playroom for Jude, so he did that most of the day.  Jude and I ran some errands to get things for my classroom, and then I went to the school and finished up some of my bulletin boards.  So after dinner we decided ice cream was in order.  Everyone deserves a treat after a busy day, right?!  Now, if you are ever in the mood for a soft-serve cone and you are in the Cincinnati, OH area...then The Cone is a must!  Not only do they have the cutest ice cream cone shaped building, but they also have the best soft-serve ice cream.

Matt's fave-orange and vanilla swirl dipped in blue raspberry
My fave-vanilla dipped in toasted coconut
Since Jude couldn't eat ice cream (we are trying not to introduce sweets yet), he rode the fire truck.
He liked it better after it stopped moving. ;)

Additional note for lovers of fall flavors: I talked to a woman while eating our ice cream and she told me they just added a new soft-serve flavor...PUMPKIN!  She said it tastes like pumpkin pie.  And yes, I was tempted to get another cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment