Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NYC...5 Year Anniversary Trip

Hello, NYC!  Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past weekend in the city that never sleeps.  This is my 2nd visit (my first being in 2001) to the Big Apple, and I have to say...it is still just as amazing.  Here are a few pictures of our visit...









Some of the highlights:
  • walking across the Brooklyn Bridge...perfect view of the Manhattan skyline
  • shopping, oh the shopping...from the most elite designers (Chanel, Kate Spade) to the shops from which I could actually purchase from (H&M, Zara, Madewell)...let's just say I definitely needed more time to accomplish all the shopping I wanted to do ;)
  • the parks...you will be walking (because that's what you do in NYC, walk) and you will happen upon all kinds of cute little parks...Jude would've definitely enjoyed the fountains and playgrounds
  • the food...should we return to the city anytime we will definitely be going back to these yummy places...Grimaldi's, Shake Shack, and Benny's Thai
  • visiting the 9/11 memorial...such a beautiful and appropriate memorial and on such a grand scale
  • if you asked Matt, I am sure he would say Nike at 21 Mercer was one of his fave's


No comments:

Post a Comment