Monday, August 11, 2014

Here's To 7 Years of Wedded Bliss

7 years ago today on August 11, 2007, I made a commitment to the man of my young heart's prayers and greatest dreams.  Not one day have I ever had to doubt my decision to love him for life.  Matthew Wilson is not just my husband, but my best friend.  As we celebrated our anniversary over the weekend, I could not help but reflect on the blessing marriage can truly be if founded on Christ, commitment, trust, friendship, respect, and love.  The past seven years have seemed to pass swiftly, yet with utter bliss.  I cannot wait to see what the years ahead bring, because our marriage has only improved with each year.

We had a date night Friday to celebrate our anniversary.  It started with our favorite restaurant, Maggiano's.  Then we ventured to Vinoklet Vineyard to view an outdoor play, Macbeth by Shakespeare in the Park.  Time spent with just us two has been a rare commodity this summer, so the night was met with great longing and appreciation.  Here a few photos from the evening.















1 comment: