Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SOYC 2014

Southern Ohio Youth Camp was last week.  This is one of my favorite weeks out of the year; however, I broke out my camera only...count this...2 days.  Fail, right?!?!  As it turns out being five and a half months pregnant and chasing after a toddler while camping with a lot of kids is a little tiring.  Who would've thought. :)  Even still it was an amazing week.  God moved in our students' lives in such a mighty way.  I keep hearing testimonies of how they have been transformed.  This is what makes the time, effort, prayers, and investment worth it.  I captured moments on Thursday & Friday during our tribal war activities.  Matt, along with a lot of awesome leaders, organized crazy fun games for the camp.  Jude and I stood on the side lines cheering everyone on most of the week, which is second best to actually being in the games.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment