Wednesday, May 7, 2014

15 Weeks & A Date Night


Last night Matt & I went out…alone.  This doesn’t happen very often…mostly because we love having Jude around, but last night we made it happen.  I am blessed that I get to spend every day with my best friend, but going out by ourselves just reminds me of how much I love conversations with him, how he challenges me to be a better person, and that he understands me (which is not always easy).  There is a quote by Fawn Weaver that says, “A great marriage doesn’t just happen; it’s something that must be created.”  And I just have to say that I love what we are creating.
 
Our date night consisted of visiting the Dayton Art Institute and going out to dinner.  We captured a few moments of our evening.  Please enjoy!  Oh, and how about that baby bump?!?!?  Baby #2 is really popping out at week 15.  For those of you that are curious, now that I am in the second trimester the pregnancy has been relatively easy going.  However, the first trimester was another story…I felt as though I needed a nap every other hour.  Thank goodness for energy! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment