Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SuperBlayze's Birthday Party

My sweet nephew, Blayze, turned 2 last Friday.  I can't tell you how amazingly neat it is that my sister and I have two boys so close in age.  Birthdays of family members are always great to celebrate, but since we've had these two little guys around the partying has went to a new level.  My sister has done a great job with organizing his first two parties.  You can read about last year's birthday here.  This year we celebrated at Pump It Up.  With a superhero theme, yummy food, a crazy cool cake, and all kinds of inflatables, it was a party made from little kid's dreams.  Thanks Jordan, Chelle, and Blayze for such a fun time.  Oh and Blayze, you make me one proud auntie.












As you may see...Blayze & Cooper loved the wind tunnel.  As for Jude, well... 


No comments:

Post a Comment