Monday, September 24, 2012

Festival Fun

One of our favorite things to do in the fall is definitely visiting local festivals.  I don't know if it is the atmosphere, food, artisan shopping, or time spent with family and friends that makes it so enjoyable...but it is all that and more.  If busyness keeps us away from other festivals we ALWAYS try and make time for Germantown's Pretzel Festival.  It is not necessarily the pretzels that draw us to it again and again (we don't even eat pretzels there).  I think it just has that "homey" feel.  This is the place all of my festival memories are stored.  We want Jude to experience this fun, as well.  I mean, it must be amazing if I brought him when he was just two weeks old.  So yes, he is sure to be a festival lover, too.  Here are our 2012 memories.













No comments:

Post a Comment