Monday, November 18, 2013

Grilled Cheese Heaven

Any grilled cheese lovers out there?  Come fall time it's definitely one of my favorites...especially with a bowl of tomato soup.  I have to thank my sister for introducing me to grilled cheese heaven, Tom+Chee.  She told me several months ago that I would love this place...she knows me and my love for food well.  We were in Cincinnati on Saturday and decided to try it out for lunch.  This restaurant pretty much has every version of a grilled cheese you've ever thought of and more.  I mean, who would have thought to put potato chips on a grilled cheese sandwich or to make a blueberry grilled cheese donut?!?!  I tried "The Italian" and Matt had "The Flying Pig" and we must say that we were thoroughly impressed.  The yumminess did not stop with the sandwiches though...that tomato basil soup was something amazing .  Do yourself a favor if you live in the area and give it a try.  Oh, and to all parents out there, kids eat FREE on Tuesday. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment