Monday, June 10, 2013

A Taste of Italy...Deli Style

If you start talking favorite places to eat, I am not one of those people that have one or two...I have a list.  However, if I had to narrow down my list...DiSalvo's Deli would definitely be in my "top 5".  I mean, this is the place that I ask Matt to take me every birthday.  I'd prefer this little store front deli to any fancy restaurant.  Why?  Well, let's see, they have mastered "sandwich perfection", everything is fresh, the workers are personable, and the dessert, OH, the dessert!  I do happen to have a favorite dessert...tiramisu, and they have the best of the best!!!

This weekend we went to DiSalvo's Deli.  Matt and I got our usual...him-chicken parmesan sub and me-Italian sub.  Jude, as always, helped us out with the eating part.  Then, we ordered a slice of tiramisu and a cannoli to go and took them to The Greene to eat outside.  We tried to get Jude to run through the fountains while at The Greene, but he was a little apprehensive about it.  He thought they were pretty cool though, seeing as he stood right beside them for 1/2 an hour and had to be coaxed to leave. :)


















1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm very happy that I did. You have such a beautiful little family, and your boy is adorable.

    Tiramisu is my favourite desert too, yummy :-) Lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete