Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Cousin's Wedding

I love this time of year because our mailbox starts filling up with wedding invites for the spring and summer.  We went to Matt's cousin Kyle's wedding on Saturday.  It was a lovely afternoon.  Jude lasted until the wedding party made it to the altar.  Our bag of tricks got old pretty quick (speaking of which, I have to come up with some seat activities for him...any ideas?).  So outside we went.  We ran around until the ceremony was over.  Then, off to the reception at a nearby venue.  Can I just say, I wish everyone would have this menu at their wedding.  I mean...char-grilled burgers, brats, and hot dogs with some yummy sides to accompany them.  You really can't go wrong with that.  It was the best time with family and friends.  Oh, and of course Jude loved getting passed around and showing off his skills. ;)








^^^See what I mean^^^



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment