Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Turkey, Please!

Just kidding!!!  I really could go without turkey until Easter.  It feels as though I have had turkey for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week now.  But anyhow...I just thought I would share one of our Thanksgiving traditions that we have had for the last 6 years.  Since Matt & I begin our Thanksgiving vacation on Wednesday every year, we take that day to make a Thanksgiving feast for our youth group, Haven.  Matt deep fries the turkeys and I make the side dishes (with a lot of help).  We eat and then spend time sharing what our blessings are.  It's actually become a very special occasion for Haven.  Here are some photos from this year's event.













This is his "Momma, put down the camera and hold me now" expression ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment